Someone someday stated sensibly...
1. Sort straw soon, shining sun soon shall shrink.
2. Speedy song-birds swoop, seizing small, scrumptious snakes
3. Several sous-chefs spoil steaming soup.
4. Someone’s scrap ; someone else’s silver.
5. Similarity spawns scorn.
6. Scrupulousness stands steadily supreme.
7. Spotlessness sits sacredly.
8. Some snapshots speak several stunning stories.
9. Similar souls stay side-by-side.
10. Success sadly subsides.
This is my post for the Indispire Topic 107 - Write a post in which all words start with the letter 'S'.
It is 10 well known proverbs translated into S words. Enjoy!!