Thursday, January 19, 2012


My  blogging in the new year has taken off on a very slow start… in fact I am almost ‘anti-blogging’ (if that is even a word), which is very unlike my last few months… 

I don’t feel that ignition, that spark, the flow of words. I open my blogger dashboard and roll down my favourite blogs… feeling envious. How come everyone has so many ideas and I have none to share? I leave and come back later and read some of them and I don’t comment. I want to say something, but I cannot find the words. Again, very unlike me. 

I am in a shell. 

But it cannot stay like this much longer….

The clouds will part, the sun will come out, the birds will sing (loudly) and I will emerge out of this. 

This too shall pass.

3 comments:

  1. This too shall pass and you cheer up...BTW, we bloggers are here to invent words...:) Even I am running out of ideas posting stuff which I wrote long long ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saru, thanks for acknowledging my rant.. the is shining today! Chirp Chirp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whenever you feel short of words or ideas, kindly contact me, i am always full of them. Moreover, writing a co-authored post with a skilled blogger like you would be a pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete